These slide sets were provided by Weinmann for training purposes.
The following 3 slide sets cover use of the ventilator, ventilator modes, and how to interpret the monitors on the display
1) Medumat Transport Product Training – Essential viewing – overview of switching on, function test, and placing patient on ‘emergency’ ventilation (preset IPPV parameters for adult/child/baby) and more advanced ventilation modes, including NIPPV
2) Ventilation - Review of different ventilation modes
3) Monitoring - Review of monitoring available on ventilator display and how to assess quality of ventilation
The following 3 slide sets review respiratory anatomy and physiology
1) Anatomy - Review of anatomy relevant to ventilation
2) Physiology & Pathophysiology - Review of respiratory physiology relating to ventilation